quarta-feira, 15 de setembro de 2010

you want to see me drop dead

everytime you close your eyes
you'll see me fading
see me burning
through the flames of our deception

you've got money on your pocket
and shame on yourself
you've got your love in a casket
and your pride in a shelf

you've called us lovers
i've called us sinners
our game was already lost
but we hoped to be winners


my scorched skin tells
more about us than
all the time we spent together

i've already knew from the start
that we were finished
when you said it was forever

you want to see me drop dead
right on your knees
you want me to swallow my pride
and to feel sorry for my deeds


uncover me and see what you've done
hold me strong, kiss me one last time
my fake smile tells that your time has come
what a dried heart, such a perfect crime

throw your hopes to the sky
let your dreams go by
watch yourself at the mirror
and kiss your filthy ass goodbye

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário